Biking for Beers 2019 - 27th July
Biking for Beers is Back! #BrumBW19.
The Brewery/Bike tour is as follows;
Meeting point – CanEat, Stirchley from 10am… wheels will roll at 11.15am. We will be around early for a brew and breakfast/brunch to line our stomachs for the epic beer day ahead.
Stop 1 – DigBrew
Stop 2 – Burning Soul Brewery
Stop 3 – The Hop Garden, Harborne
Finish – Birmingham Brewing Company
£18 per ticket to include;
– Led bike ride with trained ride leaders @MyBikeAdventure and Mr @Beeryeti himself
– Beer taster (1/2 pint) at each stop with a talk from the brewers and Mr Ross Lang local beer legend
– A few special freebies to take away
– Charity raffle at the end of the ride with some EPIC beer/bike prizes so bring some change for a ticket
The route is roughly 16 miles in total. Using cycle paths, canal, parks and some small roads to get us to each stop – Steady pace to suit the group – Start @ CanEat Cafe, Stirchley – Finish @ Birmingham Brewing Company, Stirchley. Expect a great ride exploring Birmingham and experiencing the epic beer scene on two wheels… lots of fun will be had!
All bike types are welcome – road / hybrid / MTB / folders – #AllTribesOneClan – Anyone using very narrow wheeled road bikes bear in mind the canal paths can be bumpy in places.
Bournville train station very close to start/finish if needed.
The Brewery Bike Tour will finish at Birmingham Brewing Company where you are welcome to stay for a few beers. This is also in the middle of one of Birmingham’s upcoming beer scenes, you are on the #StirchleyBeerMile with places like WildCat Tap, Cork and Cage, Stirchley Wines, Cotteridge Wines and Attic Brew Co just a stone’s throw away.
Please note the following;
*Although this is a group ride, you are responsible for your own safety during the event. Please ride safely, look out for other road users, and ensure your bike is in good condition for the ride!
* Please drink responsibly.
* Please come prepared with a puncture kit/spares and pump, water/snacks for the ride and with the great British weather maybe a waterproof.